Friday, April 16, 2010

Buyers and Seller - Do You Know Them?

As it normally happens, I was searching for some data on the web regarding real estate companies and I came across a very interested "QUIZ" about whether I knew the current buyers and/or sellers in the market place. Thinking to myself...."Of course I do. I'll ace this one." I decided to give it a try.

Here is the link to the quiz: Realtor.org Quiz

My results were - how do I say this nicely without insulting myself - quite interesting.

I recommend you take the quiz, take a look at your answers and then ask yourself the following questions:
  • What do the results tell me about how I listen to my clients?
  • Am I "in touch" with what's going on in the market place?
  • If you didn't score well, What will you do in the future to better understand the needs of your clients?

Going into the quiz, I thought I knew ALL of the answers. If you share your results with me, then I'll share mine with you. Good Luck. It is an eye-opener.

1 comment: