Friday, October 19, 2012

Open House info on Realtor.com

Well, well, well, I just found out something interesting.  Did you know that our open house information feeds automatically to Zillow, Trulia, and ColdwellBanker.com? Just by adding the information into IQOffice it flows to those sites.  Pretty cool, huh?  Did you also know that it flows to TulsaOpenHouse.com? (that one may be new to you).  I always thought that because we sent our open house information back to the MLS to show up on TulsaOpenHouse.com that it would automatically feed to Realtor.com.  NOPE!  The only way, for now ;-), to get your open house information to Realtor.com is to login to your account and add it to your listing.

Now some of you may be asking, "But Bryan, I've never logged into my Realtor.com account and don't know how to do that. Can you help me with that?".  Well, of course I can.  I am the Tool Man and this is Tool Time so here we go.
  1. go to http://solutioncenter.realtor.com
  2. Select the MLS as Tulsa
  3. Put in your MLS indentifier (This is your GTAR #)
  4. Put in your password (if you don't know it, click on the Forgot Password Link, If you don't have an account, click on the Sign Up Here Link - only if you are new to real estate).
  5. On the left menu, click on "Edit a Listing"
  6. Select the listing you want to enter the Open House info for and click "Edit".
  7. Click on Open Houses and then "Add an Open House Date"
  8. Select the Time and Date and click Save.
YOU'RE DONE!

Now that wasn't all that bad was it?  We are working on a way for us to send this information directly to Realtor.com without you having to go through this step, but for now, you'll need to do this.

Hope this helps and don't forget to comment on this post if you like it, hate it, or just want to sound off.

4 comments:

  1. Thе belt coulԁ be ωorn ωherеver ѕo yοu can gеt а great
    perform out taκing a cat naρ oг washing ρгoрertу.


    Here iѕ my homepage the flex belt reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hеy therе! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the great work!

    My blog post ... procera avh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure this piece of writing has touchеd all thе internеt vieωеrѕ, its rеally гeallу pleaѕаnt pагagrаph on building
    up new ωebsite.

    My ωeb sіte prweb.Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Τhiѕ is mу fiгst time go to see at here anԁ i
    am гeally hаppy tο reаd all at single place.


    Have a lоoκ at my sitе; Hydrolyze reviews

    ReplyDelete